Register for the 2015 Private Partnership CFO Conference
The second annual Private Partnership CFO Conference is a three-day event tailored specifically for private partnership CFOs held June 10 - 12 at Cape Cod's Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. Guests come together in both small-group roundtables and large-group general sessions to discuss best practices, current trends and issues affecting the industry. Select roundtables are eligible for CPE credits.
Learn more about Jibo at jibo.com
ROUNDTABLE SESSION TOPICS
GENERAL SESSIONS TOPICS
Click on the image above to view Roundtable topics, descriptions and speakers
*Topics and speakers are subject to change
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
|3:00 - 6:00 PM||Arrival / Event Registration|
|6:00 - 10:00 PM||Welcome Reception & Dinner|
Thursday, June 11, 2015
|7:30 - 8:15 AM||Breakfast|
|8:15 AM - 8:30 AM||General Session - Welcoming Comments|
|8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Morning Roundtable Sessions|
|Afternoon||Afternoon Leisure Activity|
|7:00 PM||Dinner Reception|
Friday, June 12, 2015
|7:30 AM- 8:30 AM||Breakfast|
|8:30 AM - 9:30 AM||General Session|
|9:45 AM - 10:45 AM||General Session|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||General Session|
|12:00 PM||Conference Concludes|
Guests are invited to participate in one of the following leisure activities on Thursday afternoon. Guests will have the opportunity to select their preferred activity during registration. We will do our best to accommodate guest preferences, but please note that some activities have limited availability. We will confirm activity selections and details in advance of the event. Click here to review activity descriptions.
|Golf on Cape Cod National Course||12:00 - 5:30 p.m.|
|Truro Vineyards & Lighthouse Tour||1:30 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Guided Bike Tour||12:30 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Guided Kayak Tour||12:30 - 3:00 p.m.|
|Deep Sea Fishing||12:30 - 4:30 p.m.|
|Painting Class||3:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Spa||1:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
The early bird registration fee for Boston Private Bank's 2015 Private Partnership CFO Conference is $995 and the early bird deadline to register is midnight on Sunday, April 5, 2015. As of April 6, 2015, the registration fee is $1,295.
Registration fee includes:
• Complimentary hotel accommodations and resort fee at the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club for two nights, including gratuities for Housekeeping and Bell Staff, access to fitness center, and wireless internet.
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner including a traditional Cape Cod Clambake.
• Complimentary leisure activities on Thursday afternoon.
• All business sessions, General Session keynote presenters and three interactive roundtable discussions.
• All meeting materials, applicable handouts and resources.
• The opportunity to network with your peers throughout the conference.
Attire for the Conference is Resort Casual.
The 2015 Private Partnership CFO Conference will take place at the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Boston Private Bank & Trust Company will host your room and resort fee for the nights of Wednesday and Thursday, June 10 and 11, 2015. When you register, please indicate which nights you will need a room, and we will make the reservation on your behalf.
Wequassett Resort & Golf Club
2173 Massachusetts Route 28
Harwich, MA 02645
Hotel Phone: 508.432.5400
Hotel Fax: 508.432.1915
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
If you are scheduled to arrive before check-in time or depart after check-out time, we will do our best to accommodate an early check in or late departure. The staff will securely store your luggage if your room is not available.
A detailed confirmation of your hotel accommodations and logistical information will be provided one week prior to the CFO Conference.
If you are interested in staying additional nights prior to or after the conference, please let us know during registration. We will be in touch with you to discuss availability and billing arrangements.
Driving Directions & Parking Information
If you plan to drive to the CFO Conference, please click on the link below for directions to the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. There is ample complimentary self-parking.
Air Travel / Airport Information
If you plan to fly, you will be responsible for arranging your air travel and ground transportation to the resort. There are a few airport options as follows:
• Boston’s Logan International Airport (Airport Code BOS is 90 miles/90 minutes (depending on traffic) to the Wequassett Resort.
• Providence’s TF Green International Airport (Airport Code PVD) is 96 miles / 1 hour, 45 minutes (depending on traffic) to the Wequassett Resort.
• Barnstable Municipal Airport (Airport Code HYA), located in Hyannis, is 15 miles / 30 minutes to the Wequassett Resort. Due to the small size of this airport, flight options are very limited and this airport is primarily used by small airlines such as Cape Air.
Rental Car Services
Wequassett Resort recommends Cape Destinations for car service. They may be reached at (508) 432-3400.
The Conference begins with a reception and dinner on Wednesday, June 10 at 6:00 p.m. and will conclude at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, June 12, 2015. Based on flying in and out of Boston’s Logan International Airport, we recommend that you schedule your flight to arrive no later than 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday and depart no earlier than 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
About Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
Boston Private Bank & Trust Company is a wealth management and private banking company with offices in Boston, San Francisco, San Jose and Los Angeles.
We are central to the largest venture capital hubs in the US. For almost two decades, we have worked closely with private equity firms providing cash management and tailored lending solutions specifically for private partnerships, their management companies and principals.
We believe that teamwork and collaboration are the keys to meeting your private banking and wealth management needs. We bring together a team of experienced professionals who will take the time to listen to your aspirations, understand your situation and build a personalized relationship that provides them with the insight to achieve your unique financial goals.
- Deposit & Cash Management
- Capital Call Facilities
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Stand-by Letters of Credit and Term Financing
- Co-investment Facilities
- Residential Mortgage Programs
- Wealth Management*
- The Association for Private Partnerships
To learn more about our services for Private Partnerships, please visit our website at www.bostonprivatebank.com or call Kathleen McQuillan, Senior Vice President, at 617-912-1957.
*Wealth Management services are provided by Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value.
- Personal Development: Leadership
- Regulations on the Horizon
- Personal Financial Planning
- SEC Mock Audit
- Structuring Considerations
- LP Perspective